•Pulling, packing, loading customer orders ( orders are processed through Veeqo )
•Accurately counting and processing incoming merchandise (must be able to lift 50 lbs )
•Process shipping through Veeqo to ensure products are shipped to the right destination
•Ensuring that all the merchandise is safely and securely packed, labeled, and organized in order to process shipping correctly
•Collecting merchandise from the distribution centers as well safely transporting customer orders to the shipping distribution center and delivers
•Identifying any missing, lost or damaged materials and immediately notify the supervisor
•Managing all merchandise with appropriate care
•Being able to work well independently and within a team
Customer Service Representative
- Answer incoming customer calls regarding billing issues, product problems, service questions and general client concerns
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller
- Update customer information in the customer service database during and after each call
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Impact the company's bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into repeat customers
- Handle inventory of incoming packages, returns, and tracking customer packages while also communicating with shipping carriers throughout process.
- Handle customer correspondence via company chat, email, and text channels.
- Any other administrative duties as mgt deems necessary.
Please fill out the Employment Application below. For any additional information please email us at email@example.com